Your home is equipped with drainage systems for your roof, yard, basement, bathroom and kitchen facilities. Each component, from roof-top vents to the drain tile buried around the foundation, needs to be in good working order. We tend to forget about drain systems that work in the background, but not maintaining them can spell trouble.
If there is a drainage problem you are unable to clear yourself, call us to schedule an appointment. We’ll have someone come out to assess the problem and in most cases, get things flowing while on location. We are Vancouver drain cleaning specialists, with decades of residential and commercial drain service under our belts.
A building’s DWV (drain-waste-vent) system is a critical component of the structure. K.C.’s Plumbing and Heating offers the finest in service to keep your home safe and dry.
- Sewer Separation Compliance
- Water main replacement
- Complete drain repairs
- Perimeter drain tile cleaning
- Drain tile installation
- Sump pump repair
- Plugged drains cleared, interior and exterior
- Sewer and drain cleaning
Unwanted moisture in your home can result in a loss of property value. A dry basement depends on a good perimeter drain system. If your home’s drain tiles are getting old, there might bee root intrusion going on, or they could be plugged with mud, If that’s happening you can expect water problems in your basement. If you suspect any of the above we can correct the problem and do a drain tile flush, or camera inspection if needed. In any case you want to keep your basement dry with regular perimeter drain tile cleaning.
Symptoms of Damaged Drain Tile
- Damp or flooded basement
- Tree root upheaval near foundations
- Sump pump working overtime
- Cracked or bulging walls
We have invested in the most up-to-date equipment and training in order to provide the best drainage servicing possible. No-dig, burst-pipe technology allows us to replace old damaged drains and sewer line connections without disturbing your yard.
- Video pipe inspections – so you can see what’s “down there”
- Pipe Genie – to burst underground pipes prior to sliding new pipes through
- 1500 Rigid – to unclog sewer lines up to 200 ft; more with sectional attachments
- K7500 Rigid – 75-foot sewer line cleaning tool
- K3800 & K40 Rigid – used for kitchen drains, basin drains & bathtub drains
- Supervee –for kitchen drains, basin drains & bathtub drains
- Kinetic Ram – forces water at high pressure through the line to push any obstruction through & out of line
In addition, we recommend you talk to us about regular maintenance programs which is an economical way to avoid expensive problems.
By: Jack Japuncic