At K.C.’s Plumbing & Heating every customer is important to us. We provide quality service and reliable products with a level of dedication not usually found in service companies these days. Honesty and a desire to deliver results has made our team of technicians the first choice with many commercial, industrial and residential clients city-wide. You can depend on us to take care of your heating and maintenance requirements day or night with our 24 hour on call service.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- Confident and reliable service
- Fully trained service technicians
- Certified gas fitters and heating specialists
- Bonded, Insured and Licensed
- Quality workmanship guaranteed!!
- Class “A” fitters
- Commercial, Industrial and residential gas installations and alterations
- Gas leak detection’s
- Steam boiler specialists
- Commercial, industrial and residential hot water boiler specialists
- Annual boiler inspections, Registered to B.C. Safety Authority
- Steam and Hydronic system water treatment and cleaning
- Efficiency upgrades and retrofits (see gallery)
- Mechanical Consulting
- Certified boiler operators
- Furnace repair, cleaning & installation
- Exhaust fans
- Boiler specialists
- Hot water tank service and installation
- Tankless water heater service and installation
ANNUAL OR QUARTERLY MAINTENANCE
- Scheduled pre-maintenance
- Full report of systems upon initial visit
- Clear communication and reports with recommendations and necessary repairs
- Backflow device testing
Issues with your heating system become problematic when it fails in the winter months. This rarely happens in summer of course because most of us have the heat turned off then. A wise man once said “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure” This is ever so true with our modern central heating systems.
Whether you are in need of furnace repair, electric or radiant heat servicing, it is always more cost efficient to have these appliances tuned up once a year to avoid unnecessary problems.
We offer maintenance programs for both residential and commercial properties. Call and ask to set an appointment with one of our technicians. He will be happy to check your heating system and make sure it is operating at peak performance for the cold season.
By: Jack Japuncic